Breaking stories from across the nation
- Surgeons Remove Thyroid Gland by Making 3 Small Incisions Inside the Mouth Underneath Lower Lip
- Anesthesiologist Dealing with Fallout Following Racially Insensitive Facebook Post About First Lady
- Bill Promotes Pricing Transparency and Protects Physicians From EHR Penalties
- Donald Trump Picks Staunch Obamacare Critic Tom Price, MD, as U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services
- Appendectomy Patients Don't Need an Overnight Stay
- A Look Back at OR Excellence
- Drug-Resistant Fungus Linked to 4 Deaths in U.S. Hospitals
- How to Save $20 Billion (Without Repealing and Replacing Obamacare)
- New Device Makes Lap Choles Less Invasive
- The Downside of LASIK
What your colleagues are talking about
- How Many of Your Patients Have Outdated H&Ps?
- Do you pay OR Housekeepers What They're Really Worth?
- Simethicone in endoscopy
- How do you manage cleaning and scrub supplies?
- How fast are your cataract OR turnover times?
- Monitoring patients after midazolam
- Wound Class Questions
- CRNAs vs Anesthesiologists in ASCs
- PACU Staffing Question
- What's Our Fair Market Value?
ORX Bonita Springs, October 12-14, 2016
Read about some of our exciting 2016 sessions
- Resuscitating a Dying Surgical Facility
- Fear: The Hidden Killer
- Building a World-Class Outpatient Total Joints Program
- Get Ready for Surgical Price Transparency
- What Can Surgical Facilities Learn From the Ritz Carlton and Other World-Class Corporations?
- The Latest and Greatest in Anesthesia
- Staffing: Vendor Reps Are People, Too
- Where's the Love?
- Keep Your Employees Free From Harm
- Is Obamacare About to Get Trumped?
- Behind Closed Doors: Saving the Shrew
- Say Yes to Opioid-Free Surgery
- Coding & Billing: The Absurdity of the ASC Payment System
- Torn Between Two Meshes
- Streamline Room Turnover