Breaking stories from across the nation
- Patient Wakes Up, Makes Death Threats to Connecticut Surgery Center Staff
- Potential Doomsday mcr-1 Gene Found in First U.S. Patient
- Bair Hugger Target of Suit Claiming It Caused Deadly Infection
- UnitedHealthcare Accused of Withholding Payments to Indiana ASCs
- ACS Improves Its Surgical Risk Calculator
- When Small Hospitals Outperform Big Hospitals
- California Out-of-Network ASCs Granted $9.5 Million Settlement in United Healthcare Underpayment Case
- Researchers: Drop the No-Eating Rule Before Colonoscopy
- What If Price Transparency Doesn't Lower Healthcare Spending?
- Did Specimen Mix-Up Lead to Unnecessary Cancer Treatment?
What your colleagues are talking about
- Positioning a Patient's Head
- Cell Phone Photos in the OR
- PACU Staffing Question
- Artificial Nails
- Proper Patient Identification
- Your Patients Are Listening
- Surgical attire guidelines
- Dilation Drops Before Cataract Surgery
- Why bother tracking patient wait times?
- Pediatric Tonsillectomies
ORX Bonita Springs, October 12-14, 2016
Read about some of our exciting 2016 sessions
- Resuscitating a Dying Surgical Facility
- Fear: The Hidden Killer
- Building a World-Class Outpatient Total Joints Program
- Get Ready for Surgical Price Transparency
- What Can Surgical Facilities Learn From the Ritz Carlton and Other World-Class Corporations?
- 7 Creative Ways to Cut Your Case Costs
- Cool New Toys for Your Orthopods
- Take Our Medication Management Quiz
- Helping Patients Finance Their Surgery
- Handling Tough Anesthesia Cases
- Seeing Surgery in a Different Light
- Ideas That Work: Innovative Ideas
- Fixing Our Broken Pre-Admission Process
- In Case You Missed It ...
- In Search of the Perfect Hernia Repair