Breaking stories from across the nation
- Nation's First Dual-Licensed Surgery Center Opens in Colorado
- OR Fire Reveals N.Y.C. Hospital's Safety Deficit
- Who Was to Blame for Unnecessary Appendectomy?
- Woman Left Brain-Damaged After Gastric Surgery Blames Manufacturer for Insufficient Surgeon Training
- Researchers Target the 7 Deadliest and Most Expensive Emergency Surgeries
- FDA Panel: Synthetic Cartilage Implant for Big Toe Should Be Approved
- No One Recognizes Retained Objects, But Judge Won't Toss Negligence Case
- Videos Help Older Patients Predict Likelihood of Complications
- No More Secondary Cataracts?
- Mentally Ill Patients Fare Worse After Total Hips
What your colleagues are talking about
- PACU Staffing Question
- Proper Patient Identification
- Artificial Nails
- Your Patients Are Listening
- Surgical attire guidelines
- Dilation Drops Before Cataract Surgery
- Why bother tracking patient wait times?
- Pediatric Tonsillectomies
- Seeking Steam Autoclave Advice
- How fast are your cataract OR turnover times?
ORX Bonita Springs, October 12-14, 2016
Read about some of our exciting 2015 sessions
- Better Pain Management, Higher Satisfaction
- Optimize Your Medication Management
- Building Your Surgical Facility Into a Trusted Brand
- Which Benchmarks Tell Your Facility's True Story?
- The Death of Joan Rivers
- Where There's Smoke ...
- 10 Insider Tips to Ace Your Next Accreditation Survey
- A Day in the Life of an Endoscope
- Battling Post-op Pain Without Opioids
- Infection Prevention: Housekeepers Are Your SSI Foot Soldiers
- Coding & Billing: When Payers Demand Refunds and Takebacks
- Cutting Remarks: Are We Going Overboard With Patient Safety?
- Staffing: Do Your Surgeons Intimidate or Inspire?
- Behind Closed Doors: The Lonely Life of a Travel Nurse
- The Sinking of Sedasys