Save the Date for OR Excellence October 12-14, 2016 Hyatt Regency Coconut Point, Bonita Springs, FL.
Breaking stories from across the nation
- Texas Docs Court CMS for OK to Expand
- The Speakers Are Set for OR Excellence 2016
- A Checklist Is Only as Effective as Team Using It
- Stryker Acquires Pre-op Wipe Maker Sage Products
- Hospital Fined $86K for Retained Object Can't Figure How It Got There
- Furious at Administrators, Surgeon Allegedly Threatened to Get Assault Rifle
- Study Finds Most Hernia Meshes Fail After Infection
- Docs Who Get Sued Likely Will Be Sued Again
- Are Blood Tests Necessary Before Low-Risk Surgery?
- Jury's Still Out on Benefits of Biological Meshes
What your colleagues are talking about
- Seeking Steam Autoclave Advice
- Which Gloves For Decontamination?
- Cell Phone Photos in the OR
- Endoscopy Staffing
- Scope cabinet location
- Accessing ports for anesthesia
- Patient Hospital Rooms
- Flexible Endoscope Reprocessing
- Ophthalmic Laser Paperwork
- Adding epinephrine to BSS?
ORX Bonita Springs, October 12-14, 2016
Read about some of our exciting 2015 sessions
- Better Pain Management, Higher Satisfaction
- Optimize Your Medication Management
- Building Your Surgical Facility Into a Trusted Brand
- Which Benchmarks Tell Your Facility's True Story?
- The Death of Joan Rivers
- Fair and Equal Pay?
- Staffing: A Spreadsheet That Spits Out a Staffing Budget
- Master of the Difficult Airway
- No More Dirty Duodenoscopes
- Innovations in Surgical Imaging
- Editor's Page: What a Ride It's Been for Nurse Nancy Burden
- How Would You Handle These Real-Life Emergencies?
- The New World of Drug Compounding
- What Eye Docs Want In a Laser Cataract System
- In Case You Missed It...