Eye Surgeon Desperately Seeking His Soulmate
Emil Chynn, MD, FACS, MBA, will do anything for love.
Published: August 14, 2013
We normally don't report on affairs of the heart, but New York City laser vision surgeon Emil Chynn, MD, FACS, MBA, is going to great lengths to find the lady of his dreams. He'll do most anything "to meet a nice, smart, thin, attractive SWF late 20s or early 30s to marry!" which he lists as a personal goal on his LinkedIn page.
Dr. Chynn, who runs Park Avenue Laser Vision, is offering cosmetic procedures to those who can find him the right lady. Dr. Chynn sent out a mass e-mail explaining how it would work. It's sort of a pay scale for anyone that plays matchmaker for him:
- 1st date set up: $100
- 2nd date: $200 or free latisse eyelash treatment worth $300
- 3rd date: $300 or free Botox worth $500
- 4th date: $400 or free Juvederm injections worth $900
- 5th date: $500 or 1 eye free LASEK worth $2000
For someone who might seem pretty desperate for a date, Dr. Chynn is awfully picky. Here are just a few of the criteria a woman must meet to be considered a match for Dr. Chynn:
- Age 27-35 (ideally 28-34)
- Childless, but wants kids in the next 1-2 years
- College graduate (doesn't have to be a great school, but needs to have finished the degree)
- Skinny (dress size 0-2)
- Caucasian (not black, not Hispanic, not Asian)
- Healthy lifestyle (defined as no smoking, no drugs, good diet, no hard drinking)
© Copyright Herrin Publishing Partners LP. REPRODUCTION OF THIS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. We encourage LINKING to this content; view our linking policy here.
Also in the News...
Second Victim Dies from ASC Attack
Robots Recall: Da Vinci Warns Customers Arms Can Stall
Can You Trust Your Biological Indicators?
Nurse at Texas ASC Stabbed to Death
CareFusion to Buy GE Healthcare's Vital Signs Division
$4 Billion J&J Hip-Implant Settlement Expected Tomorrow
Could Post-Op Pain Impair Patients' Thinking?