Watch demo video here: www.sn.im/soffzone
- - Highly visible red color provides an easily recognizable neutral zone
- - Low profile minimizes blind reaching, reducing the risk of sharps injury
- - Economical- Autoclavable: can be sterilized with instruments and re-used for hundreds of procedures
- - Complies with neutral zone recommendations from OSHA, AORN and ACS
- - Sized appropriately for the MAYO eliminating the need to place neutral zone on patient
For more information, call 1.800.221.0658, visit www.viscot.com or click on "Learn More" below.
*based on 50+ uses