Specific articles on surgical supplies, including procedure packs, inventory management and case carts.
If your surgeons prefer metal reusable scalpel handles and resist using safety scalpels with plastic handles, you might want to consider a single-handed scalpel...
Top 15 Regular Issue Articles
- Product News (12/2006)
- This Just In (12/2006)
- Product News (11/2006)
- Ideas That Work (11/2006)
- Banking on Allograft Safety (11/2006)
- Thinking of Buying...Case Carts (9/2006)
- Products (9/2006)
- Ideas That Work (9/2006)
- What's New in Cataract and Refractive Surgery (8/2006)
- Product News (8/2006)
- Is It Time to Change Your Distributor? (8/2006)
- 4 Tips to Achieve Latex Safety (8/2006)
- Product News (7/2006)
- Grading the Gloves (7/2006)
- Does Your Flash Policy Need Freshening? (7/2006)
Top 15 Manager's Guides' Articles
- You Can Save on Barrier Protection
- Who Should Manage Your Supplies?
- What's Inflating Your Case Costs?
- Understanding Surface Disinfectants
- Transform Your Supply Budget
- Strategies to Save on Sharps
- Skin Deep Isn't Cheap
- Guide to Suture Buying
- 5 Rules of the Trade
- 4 Ways to Fend off the Latex Threat
- Patient Handling and Transport