Articles primarily related to patient and staff safety.
Some surgeons still believe that sharps injuries are an unfortunate but expected part of life in the OR. While it's true that no OR is immune to the dangers of accidenta...
Top 15 Regular Issue Articles
- Safety (10/2009)
- Safety (9/2009)
- 1st Annual OR Excellence Awards (9/2009)
- What Do You Know About Latex Allergies? (6/2009)
- Safety (6/2009)
- No Sponge Left Behind (6/2009)
- Ideas That Work (6/2009)
- Safety Scalpels and Sutures Have Come a Long Way (5/2009)
- Safety (4/2009)
- Protect Your Patients' Skin (4/2009)
- Product News (4/2009)
- Ideas That Work (4/2009)
- Back to Basics (4/2009)
- Safety (3/2009)
- Take Our Electrosurgery Safety Quiz (2/2009)
Top 15 Manager's Guides' Articles
- 7 Steps to Stopping Cross-contamination
- Shield Patients and Staff From Stray Electrical Current
- Proper Positioning for Special Patient Groups
- Can Wrong-site Surgery Happen On Your Watch?
- Fire Risk Assessment: A Score for Patient Safety
- 6 Keys to Improved Medication Safety
- Are You Warming Patients Effectively?