SSI prevention, including surface disinfection, surgical scrubs, barrier protection, antibiotics, waste management and patient warming.
Powdered latex gloves still rule the surgical-glove market, but latex-free and powder-free gloves are gaining ground quickly, today making up one-third of the $290 million U...
Top 15 Regular Issue Articles
- What's New in Latex- and Powder-Free Gloves (12/2003)
- Safety (11/2003)
- This Just In (11/2003)
- Infection Prevention (11/2003)
- Ask Caryl (11/2003)
- This Just In (10/2003)
- Infection Prevention (10/2003)
- Ask Caryl (10/2003)
- 6 Ways to Extend the Life of Your Diamond Knife (10/2003)
- Product News (9/2003)
- This Just In (9/2003)
- Infection Prevention (9/2003)
- 1st Annual Infection Control Survey (9/2003)
- Infection Prevention (8/2003)
- Test Your Hand Hygiene IQ (8/2003)
Top 15 Manager's Guides' Articles
- Do You Know the Keys to Safeguarding Your OR Environment?
- What Do You Know About Patient Prepping?
- A Step-by-Step Instrument Sterilization Guide
- Are Your Instrument Reprocessing Practices Surgically Precise?
- Do You Need to Brush Up on Your Hand Hygiene IQ?
- Can You Successfully Channel Your Flexible Endoscope Reprocessing Technique
- Are You Dressed to Protect?
- Defeating an Invisible Enemy
- CDC Alcohol Rub Q&A
- How Do You Buy Your Surgical Supplies?