SSI prevention, including surface disinfection, surgical scrubs, barrier protection, antibiotics, waste management and patient warming.
Top 15 Regular Issue Articles
- Make Sterilization Everyone's Job (6/2013)
- Infection Prevention - Are You an Ace at Antibiotic Administration? (6/2013)
- Can You Ace Our Skin Prepping Pop Quiz? (6/2013)
- 5 Myths About Surface Disinfection (6/2013)
- Could These 3 Services Make Your Life Easier? (5/2013)
- Letters & E-mails (3/2013)
- Infection Prevention - Antiseptic Doesn't Mean Contamination-Free (3/2013)
- Does Your Decontamination Make the Grade? (3/2013)
- 5 Flexible Scope Reprocessing Enhancers (3/2013)
- 3 Steps to Better Ortho Preps (3/2013)
- Product News (2/2013)
- Our Approach to Surface Disinfection (2/2013)
- Medical Malpractice - 4 Risk Management Tips for Intake of Drugs (2/2013)
- Infection Prevention - Combat Flu in Your Facility (2/2013)
- Editor's Page - What's Wrong With This Picture? (2/2013)
Top 15 Manager's Guides' Articles
- Clean or Contaminated?
- Does Pre-Op Warming Matter?
- 7 Keys to Effective Decontamination
- What's Wrong With This Picture?
- Dealing With Fluid Waste Management's Uncertain Future
- Are Your Rooms Really Clean?
- 3 Sure-Fire Steps to Standardized Preps
- Inside Our Antibiotic Delivery Success
- A Hands-On Approach To Improved Infection Control
- Administer Antibiotics On Time, Every Time
- 5 Benefits of Direct-to-Drain Fluid Management
- Prep the Site Right
- The Down and Dirty on Decontamination
- Stay on Top of High-Level Disinfection
- How Do You Dispose of Fluid Waste?