General and abdominal procedures, equipment, supplies and issues, including bariatric surgery.
The next time you order from your favorite Chinese restaurant, try eating the rice with chopsticks. No big deal, right? Now try eating it grain by painstaking grain while lo...
Top 15 Regular Issue Articles
- Clearer, Brighter Views (12/2011)
- The Case for Laparoscopic Ventral Hernia Repair (10/2011)
- Product News (10/2011)
- How Do You Remove Hair? (10/2011)
- Medical Malpractice (9/2011)
- How We Succeeded With Outpatient Laparoscopic Hysterectomy (9/2011)
- Thinking of Buying...Trocars (8/2011)
- Key Factors in Faster Hernia Surgery (7/2011)
- Equipment Essentials for Single Incision Surgery (5/2011)
- Take Our Patient Warming Quiz (1/2011)
Top 15 Manager's Guides' Articles
- 2011 Buyer's Guide
- 3 Advantages of 3D Imaging
- Is Single-Port Surgery Here to Stay?
- How Versatile Are Your Tables?
- Advances in Surgical Stapling
- How to Achieve Great Visualization
- 7 Practical Tips for Improving Insufflation Safety
- 5 Steps to Safer Electrosurgery
- Would You Let Nurses Smoke in the OR?
- Worry-Free Access
- What's Mesh Got to Do With It?
- Minimize the Risk of Nicks