General and abdominal procedures, equipment, supplies and issues, including bariatric surgery.
Top 15 Regular Issue Articles
- Are Your ORs Hurting Your Docs? (5/2013)
- Product News (3/2013)
- Take Advantage of Pain Pump Advances (2/2013)
- 5 New Products for Better Hernia Repair (1/2013)
- Infection Prevention - How We Slashed Our Colorectal SSIs (12/2012)
- Catheter Cautions (12/2012)
- Getting the Big Picture on HD (11/2012)
- Thinking of Buying - Micro-Incisional Laparoscopic Instruments (9/2012)
- Hernia Surgery Products That Help Prevent Infection (9/2012)
- Are Your ORs Attractive to General Surgeons? (9/2012)
- Product News (8/2012)
- It's Time to Go Smoke-Free (8/2012)
- Clearer, Brighter Views (12/2011)
- The Case for Laparoscopic Ventral Hernia Repair (10/2011)
- Product News (10/2011)
Top 15 Manager's Guides' Articles
- Seamlessly Integrating Surgical Smoke Evacuation
- Sizing Up Stapling's Strides
- Cutting and Sealing: Choices and Cautions
- Technology Confirms Correct Surgical Count
- Mesh Making Headlines For All the Wrong Reasons
- Are Your Tables Positioned For Surgical Success?
- Trocars You Can Trust
- What Do Your Surgeons See?
- Laparoscopic Hernia Repair Grows in Popularity
- 2011 Buyer's Guide
- 3 Advantages of 3D Imaging
- Is Single-Port Surgery Here to Stay?
- How Versatile Are Your Tables?
- Advances in Surgical Stapling
- How to Achieve Great Visualization