Anesthesia procedures, equipment, supplies and issues, including PONV, patient warming, regional blocks, airway management, IVs and monitoring.
Anesthesia providers soon will have a new, non-opioid method of pain control at their disposal, Ofirmev (IV acetaminophen) from Cadence Pharmaceuticals. A couple of week...
Based on my experience as a CRNA-trained managing partner of a busy ophthalmic surgery center, it might be time to find a new anesthesia service if your providers: ...
Top 15 Regular Issue Articles
- What's New in Anesthesia (12/2010)
- It Might Be Time to Find a New Anesthesia Service If... (12/2010)
- Are You Ready for an Airway Emergency? (12/2010)
- Anesthesia Alert (12/2010)
- Anesthesia Alert (11/2010)
- Thinking of Buying...Vital Signs Monitors (10/2010)
- The Financial Impact of Nerve Blocks (10/2010)
- Stop Hypothermia Before It Strikes (10/2010)
- Anesthesia Alert (10/2010)
- 2010 OR Excellence Awards (10/2010)
- Your Guide to Medication Labeling (9/2010)
- Regional Anesthesia for Adolescents (9/2010)
- Anesthesia Alert (9/2010)
- Anesthesia Alert (8/2010)
- Dual Guidance: Regional Anesthesia's Win-Win (7/2010)
Top 15 Manager's Guides' Articles
- Can You Spot These 10 Drug Errors?
- Maintaining Continuous Pain Control
- Anesthesia Recordkeeping Enters the Digital Age
- The Care and Handling of Anesthesia Drugs
- The Latest in Vital Signs Monitors
- Ready for That Difficult Airway?
- 7 Keys to Nerve Block Efficiency
- The Perks of Patient Warming
- Where Did All the Propofol Go?