Anesthesia procedures, equipment, supplies and issues, including PONV, patient warming, regional blocks, airway management, IVs and monitoring.
Safe medication management is founded on proper drug handling, from storage to preparation to delivery. The rules of drug administration have been clearly established by reg...
If you're in the market for a video laryngoscope, there's no substitute for test driving these advanced airway management devices in real cases, on real patients. A little p...
Top 15 Regular Issue Articles
- What's Wrong With These Pictures? (5/2013)
- Thinking of Buying ... Airway Visualization Devices (4/2013)
- Anesthesia Alert - How to Decrease Your PONV Rates (4/2013)
- Same-Day Total Joints at an ASC (3/2013)
- Keys to Keeping Your Ortho Patients Comfortable (3/2013)
- The Lowdown on Low-Flow Anesthesia (2/2013)
- Take Advantage of Pain Pump Advances (2/2013)
- Product News (2/2013)
- Do Your Anesthesia Providers Go Above & Beyond? (2/2013)
- Technology for Smoother IV Starts (1/2013)
- Safety - How to Avoid Medication Labeling Errors (1/2013)
- Anesthesia Alert - Prevent Post-Op Delirium and Dysfunction (1/2013)
- What's New in Anesthesia? (12/2012)
- How to Handle Obstructive Sleep Apnea (12/2012)
- A Nerve Block For Every Patient? (11/2012)
Top 15 Manager's Guides' Articles
- How Well Do You Manage Post-Op Pain?
- Take No Airway for Granted
- Are You Ready for an MH Emergency?
- Avoid Medication Missteps
- Why We Pre-Warm Our Patients
- Understanding Ultrasound
- What Belongs in the Crash Cart?
- 6 Steps to Safer Medication Storage
- Monitoring High-Risk Patients
- Why Regional Benefits Overweight Patients
- Who's at Risk for Difficult Airways?
- The Advantages of Avoiding Opioids
- 5 Tips for Smoother IV Starts
- Warming Your High-Acuity Patients
- ORX Tournament of Champions