- BPA Worldwide June 2013 Brand Report
- Publication Readership & Preferences Among: Hospital OR Managers, Ambulatory Surgery Center Administrators & Medical Directors & Managers of Office Surgery Suites; June 2013, Preston/Rogers Associates
- Publisher's own data
Pinpoint Your Best sales prospects
Your Outpatient Surgery Sales Assistant
Bring your best prospects into laser-like focus
What if you knew the procedural volumes of all U.S. Medicare-certified surgical facilities, allowing you to precisely target the best opportunities for your product or service? Now you can, with Your Outpatient Surgery Sales Assistant. This unique, innovative tool lets you peer inside each ASC and hospital and learn their volumes by procedure or groups of procedures, and also get a fresh name as well as mounds of profiling data. An Outpatient Surgery Magazine exclusive! Scan (or click) the QR code below for a demonstration.
- High sales efficiency — identify only the facilities doing procedures relevant to your business.
- Complete details — find the facilities in specific states, counties, metro areas, and zip codes, then learn their Medicare volume by procedure code or specialty. Get a fresh contact name, address and phone number, and key profiling data about the facility.
- Timely, audited contact information — updated daily.
- Ease of use — simple point-and-click interface.
Net (1x) Rates
See your sales rep for a complete rate card; frequency discounts apply.
Hospitals & ASCs
3 Data Sets Hosp+ASC 9320
Each Additional Data Set Hosp+ASC 2009
System Access Hosp+ASC All Procedures 25505
System Access Hosp+ASC Single Specialty 15366
Either Hospital-Only or ASC-Only
3 Sets Hosp-Only or ASC-Only 5265
Each Additional Set Hosp-Only or ASC-Only 1052
System Access Hosp- or ASC-Only All Procedures 15366
System Access Hosp or ASC Single Specialty 9320
Medicare ASC List 1891
New Surgical Construction Bulletin
1 year NCSB subscription 5667
New Surgical Construction Bulletin
Make sure you spot opportunities first
Billions of dollars are up for grabs as physicians, hospitals and others prepare to build new surgical facilities or expand existing ones. Beat the competition to the punch. The powerful New Surgical Construction Bulletin alerts you daily about who's building what. We'll send customized e-mail alerts as soon as new projects are posted and provide tracking tools and private communications that make reporting and accountability a snap for account representatives and sales management. Contact us today to set up your free trial! When you subscribe, you'll also gain access to the complete online database of active projects. Scan (or click) the QR code below for a tour of the Bulletin.
- Comprehensive coverage — surgical construction project data from all 50 states.
- Efficiency — only surgical projects are included; no extraneous projects.
- Complete details — wherever possible, we include the project's location, value, description and contact info.
- Timely information — our reporting team continously updates information in real time.
- Ease of use — simple, point-and-click interface.
- Sales management — be sure every salesperson, independent rep or distributor is addressing your common opportunities.
... And Through Direct Mail
Many direct mail pieces never reach the targeted recipient because a "human spam filter" trashes them. Outpatient Surgery's Companion Program escorts your message directly to the decisionmaker by placing your piece into the polybag with our current issue and into the hands of our enthusiastic subscribers. It's not just more powerful, it is also economical for heavier pieces. Or use our Direct Mail program to send your piece to our audited circulation lists. Highly precise custom segmenting is available. Tests show that our database is as much as 50% more accurate than popular commercially available lists.3
Preston/Rogers Readership Study (PDF, 5Mb)
VP of Sales