Breaking stories from across the nation
- Why Do Joint Implants Fail?
- One Small Incision in the Navel Is All That's Needed With New Lap Chole System
- At ORX, a Tragedy Recounted Underscores The Urgency of Eliminating Medical Errors
- ORX Attendees Learn How to Add Outpatient Total Joints
- At ORX, an Expert Recipe for Improved Patient Safety
- ORX Panel: Why You Should Post Your Prices Online
- Study Finds Significant Savings With Outpatient Total Ankles
- Is Your Facility Disaster-Ready?
- Anesthesia Moving Out of ORs
- Does Gastric Bypass Invite C. Diff. Infections?
What your colleagues are talking about
- Simethicone in endoscopy
- How do you manage cleaning and scrub supplies?
- How fast are your cataract OR turnover times?
- Monitoring patients after midazolam
- Wound Class Questions
- CRNAs vs Anesthesiologists in ASCs
- PACU Staffing Question
- What's Our Fair Market Value?
- Surgical attire guidelines
- Compression Device Use
ORX Bonita Springs, October 12-14, 2016
Read about some of our exciting 2016 sessions
- Resuscitating a Dying Surgical Facility
- Fear: The Hidden Killer
- Building a World-Class Outpatient Total Joints Program
- Get Ready for Surgical Price Transparency
- What Can Surgical Facilities Learn From the Ritz Carlton and Other World-Class Corporations?
- Ideas That Work: Keep Your Staff's Cell Phones Out of the ORs
- Anesthesia Alert: Take the Fear Out of Mask Induction for Kids
- The Future of Anesthesia
- Can You Pass Our Surface Disinfection Quiz?
- Ideas That Work: Do You Let Patients Go Home Alone in a Taxi?
- Heavy Duty
- Can You Speed Up Your Reprocessing Department?
- Doubling Down on Cataract Surgery
- Ideas That Work: No Need to Remove Clothing Before Cataract Surgery
- Ideas That Work: Are Your Laryngoscope Blades Disappearing?