Breaking stories from across the nation
- Pain Management Doc Takes Stand in Meningitis Murder Trial
- Neurosurgeon Driven by Greed Gets 20-Year Prison Sentence
- Million-Dollar Lawsuit Claims Surgical Fire Ruined 86-Year-Old Woman's Life
- Prosecutor: New England Compounding Center President Viewed Company as His "Personal ATM Machine"
- UnitedHealth Acquires Surgical Care Affiliates in $2.3 Billion Deal
- Trial to Begin for Pharmacist Linked to Deadly Fungal Meningitis Outbreak
- FDA: Battery-Powered Mobile Medical Carts Could Be a Fire Hazard
- Study Warns of Hypoxia Between OR and PACU
- Can Cataract Surgery Extend Your Patients' Lives?
- MedPAC Finalizes 2018 Payment Recommendations
What your colleagues are talking about
- How do you Remove Silicone from an OR Floor?
- Endoscopy Staffing
- How Many of Your Patients Have Outdated H&Ps?
- Do you pay OR Housekeepers What They're Really Worth?
- Simethicone in endoscopy
- How do you manage cleaning and scrub supplies?
- How fast are your cataract OR turnover times?
- Monitoring patients after midazolam
- Wound Class Questions
- CRNAs vs Anesthesiologists in ASCs
ORX Bonita Springs, October 12-14, 2016
Read about some of our exciting 2016 sessions
- Resuscitating a Dying Surgical Facility
- Fear: The Hidden Killer
- Building a World-Class Outpatient Total Joints Program
- Get Ready for Surgical Price Transparency
- What Can Surgical Facilities Learn From the Ritz Carlton and Other World-Class Corporations?
- What's New in Patient Communication Apps
- Work-Life Balance
- Stop the Trendelenburg Slide
- 10 Things I Wish Someone Had Told Me About EMRs
- Is Medical Direction of CRNAs a Reimbursement Scheme or Safer for Patients?
- Ideas That Work: Cure a Patient's Pre-op Headache
- Behind Closed Doors: Are We Conditioned Like Pavlov's Dogs?
- Which Is Better: Wrapped Instrument Trays or Sealed Containers?
- Business Advisor: A Master's Degree in the Business of Surgery
- Are Prefilled Syringes Worth It?